ARA5HE90
ARA5HE90
Canada
Rep
Drives: a beast!

Garage List
2007 328XI  [0.00]
The Silver Ghost

A project that could be viewed as a wonder of the world! It is a car that turns the head of many not only tuners but families and children all over the city. No matter where we go there’s a story to be told: the silver ghost doesn’t only have that unique look to drop jaws anywhere it stands but it also holds enough power to disappear off into the distance shocking all those who are watching!

Early in the year I got in touch with IND distribution looking to get a few small modifications done that would slightly change the appearance of the car and add better handling to it. We had set a deadline for this small project to be completed within two weeks. As the deadline was approaching fast we ran into a few problems with the car. The dealership took care of most of the issues as they were just minor recalls but it wasn’t till the M3 went onto the dyno where we figured it lacked in the power section! It was there where I had lost faith in the M3 after paying for a car that held a name of performance and it didn’t even put out enough power to keep up with the competition. I quickly called IND and spoke with Ilia regarding this matter and we came to conclusion that it was time to take this car to another level of performance and power.

On the 4th day of May in the year of 2010, the 2008 Silverstone II M3 was driven to IND and I handed the keys over to Ilia. In the first few weeks the original modifications on the car were parted out to make room for the new long list of modifications that were going to go into this beast. Throughout the process more and more modifications kept being purchased to transform this car into a unique head turner.

Untouchablee82 and I departed from Toronto with IND Distribution as our final destination. Unaware of what my car would look or sound like we drove to IND with high hopes that the beast would be a car that would blow us away. After 8 long hours of driving through the dark night we finally arrived at our destination. The car was still in the final stages and was just drying up in the paint booth when I saw it my just dropped!

The following day I returned and was sitting in the IND office waiting for my car to arrive back at the shop from alignment. When I heard an aggressive sound in the distance I came outside to see what had arrived to my surprise it was The Silver Ghost!

After 2000KM of driving my only response about the ESS kit was WOW! Speechless... the m3 should have originally come like this! On the dyno the silver ghost put down 569.4 HP and 370.9 TQ at the wheels. Driving this car has never been more fun, anytime you need extra power its right there under your feet. As for the gas mileage originally it was in the high 18.9 km/L but after putting kilometres on the car and driving it back home from Chicago the car readjusted to the new power and came down to the original numbers of 14.4 – 14.7 km/L. On the highway I get better gas mileage than average but during the city driving and traffic driving it goes up to about 15.1 – 15.5 km/L. The power delivered by this ESS kit is unspeakable of and it’s an experience that even words can’t explain.

All the time and money spent on this car was well worth the wait. This final project is a masterpiece that satisfies every desire out there! At the end of the day all I can say is Thank You to IND for all the hard work that was done and for walking side by side with me while I kept changing my mind through the build.

Special Thanks to Ilia Smolov for watching over the process as it took place
Thanks to my brother Shahab aka untouchable

Arash

Modifications
Exterior:
Vorsteiner GTS3 CF Front Bumper
IND CF Roof
Challenge CF/Kevlar Trunk
Vorsteiner CF Diffuser
OSS LED angel eyes
OSS LED AMBER Turn Signals
XenonDepot D1S 8000K
LCI Taillights
Lamborghini Pearl Black Side-markers with Tinted Turn signals
Lamborghini Pearl Black ///M3 and ESS badges
Suspension:
KWv3 Coilovers
RD sport Sway Bars
Braking:
Brembo Big Brake Kit (Painted Lamborghini Pearl Black): 6 piston front with 365MM rotors and 4 piston rear with 345MM rotors
Engine and Exhaust:
ESS Supercharger KIT VT2-600 at 6.5PSI intercooled with Lamborghini Pearl Black Manifold and Blower
Engine Covers painted Silverstone II
Akrapovic Full Titanium Exhaust
Interior:
BMW PERFORMANCE G-FORCE STEERING WHEEL with custom M upholstery
Active Autowerke Short Shift Kit
Passport 9500ci Radar Unit
///M Pedals
LCI I-drive knob and console

Rims:
ADV1 8.3 Deep Concave Wheels with Custom Finish (20x9.5 and 20x10.5)
Toyo Tires 255/30/20 and 285/30/20
Delivery of THE SILVER GHOST which was scheduled to be picked up on the 9th day of July 2010

Modifications
Exterior:
Vorsteiner GTS3 CF Front Bumper
IND CF Roof
Challenge CF/Kevlar Trunk
Vorsteiner CF Diffuser
OSS LED angel eyes
OSS LED AMBER Turn Signals
XenonDepot D1S 8000K
LCI Taillights
Lamborghini Pearl Black Side-markers with Tinted Turn signals
Lamborghini Pearl Black ///M3 and ESS badges
Suspension:
KWv3 Coilovers
RD sport Sway Bars
Braking:
Brembo Big Brake Kit (Painted Lamborghini Pearl Black): 6 piston front with 365MM rotors and 4 piston rear with 345MM rotors
Engine and Exhaust:
ESS Supercharger KIT VT2-600 at 6.5PSI intercooled with Lamborghini Pearl Black Manifold and Blower
Engine Covers painted Silverstone II
Akrapovic Full Titanium Exhaust
Interior:
BMW PERFORMANCE G-FORCE STEERING WHEEL with custom M upholstery
Active Autowerke Short Shift Kit
Passport 9500ci Radar Unit
///M Pedals
LCI I-drive knob and console

Rims:
ADV1 8.3 Deep Concave Wheels with Custom Finish (20x9.5 and 20x10.5)
Toyo Tires 255/30/20 and 285/30/20
Delivery of THE SILVER GHOST which was scheduled to be picked up on the 9th day of July 2010

ESS Stage II photos, dyno and dyno video

Shahab aka untouchable

2oo7 e90 JB 328xi/// with too many mods!?!?!
check out my ride = http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246531
2oo8 e90 SSII ///M3 *the silver ghost* = http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=409084
Appreciate 0