View Single Post
      09-26-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
Archiebabes
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5, Huracan EVO, R35 GTR

Fire Orange M3 Baseline Dyno, EAS Macht Schnell Pulley Install and Stage 2 Intake

Last Friday afternoon I had an appointment with European Auto Source to have the Macht Schnell Pulley and Macht Schnell Stage 2 Intake install.

I talked to Tom and David to have them do a Baseline Dyno of my car before the Macht Schnell modifications were installed.

I already have the MXP X Pipe /w Cat Deletes matted with the stock cat back exhaust instaled and it dynoed at 334.34whp and 257.85wtq.

After that the team from EAS installed the Macht Schnell Pulleys and we dynoed the car again it made an extra 9.49whp and 1.38wtq.

With the pulleys installed we saw an instant increase of over 9 horsepower to the wheels. To add even more power, we next installed the Macht Schnell Stage 2 Intake Charge Kit and performed a third and final dyno run.

After the installation of the Macht Schnell Pulleys they installed the Macht Schnell Stage 2 Intake kit and proceeded to dyno the car again for the gains. It made another 12.36whp and 3.45wtq.

As we expected, the power increased even more this time: over 12whp and 3wtq! This popular combination of a more efficient pulley system and a far less restrictive intake has shown to be very successful time and time again. The total power gain from the first baseline was now over 21whp and almost 5wtq. Not too bad for a naturally aspirated car with a couple of simple bolt-on mods.

Below you will find the Dyno Chart for the modification and gains.

My overall experience with EAS was awesome! I trust these guys to do all my work on my M3.

Please keep an eye on this thread, Mike Benvo from PowerChip will be loading a custom map for the car. I am expecting more gains from the Powerchip tune. So stay tuned. We will have before and after Dyno Graphs from the last baseline.

Below is a video of the Dyno Run courtesy of Anthony@EAS

Last edited by Archiebabes; 09-26-2011 at 10:33 PM..
Appreciate 0