View Single Post
      12-15-2019, 12:39 AM   #12
yihchau
Made In Taiwan
United_States
Rep
Drives: S85|S62 SC|S65 SC|S54 SC|S63

Thumbs up Positive Feedback for AP3X_FTW

Ryan is a very trustworthy seller as well as a great forum member! His communications about the items for sale have been clear, factual, and prompt whenever possible - Ryan also accommodated after hours communications during his personal time. Ryan also worked with me personally on creating a deal that allowed me to finish my retrofit goals which saved me time/effort/money. Ryan prioritized sending me the items in a very well packaged container, the very next business day before he went on travel himself.

While I'm providing feedback before I'm able to truly validate functional quality of the items, I inspected all items purchased and could not find a flaw that would cause concern for not expecting the items to work as described.

The professionalism Ryan demonstrated throughout the transaction is better in some ways, than what we unfortunately experience in the normal retail consumer world. Sincerely hoping that more forum members will follow Ryan's example in how he conducts his sales. Thank you Ryan for providing me a very positive buying experience from your personal sales experience/conduct!
Appreciate 1
AP3X_FTW215.50