View Single Post
      04-07-2017, 03:22 PM   #5
BigRussia
Captain
Rep
Drives: 04 M3

Ok so still no sign of the insurance tow truck and the car is still at my buddys shop, I'm going up there today around 8pm so if anyone is still interested in swapping for the GTS wheels + cash I'll be there tonight.

I'm hoping they don't take the car today so then I'll have the car all weekend to do the wheel swap if not tonight.

Im also considering selling the MXP Mevius rear section exhaust with titanium tips. It wasn't damaged in the crash and is in good condition with a few dings here and there but not visible on the car, its still on the car so you can see for yourselves, $700 OBO takes it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MShift View Post
Damn man, never got to see the car!

How much cash on top of the factory angel eyes?

Anything else on the car you need gone quickly?
Yeah was looking forward to going to the new M3 meet up north and meeting the other members in SFL :/

I already pulled the Lux AE and will be putting everything I've pulled into a part out FS thread soon. Somethings include:

-IPE F1 full mid section exhaust (test pipes + xpipe)
-iND gloss black side gills with new OEM M3 badges (brand new in box never got to install them)
-UCP ultimate clutch pedal (includes everything)
-iND Space grey color matched front reflectors (werent on the car)
-OEM ZCP CF front splitters (werent on the car)

Besides the GTS wheels I'm thinking of selling the MXP exhaust to whoever can come get it

Last edited by BigRussia; 04-07-2017 at 06:26 PM..
Appreciate 0