01-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #57
ortho281
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozaiya View Post
please show some pics, i have almost the same setup as you, and on the fence about the cf mirrors, sometimes they look good to me, but sometimes they make the car look like a giant panda, need your input.
That's cool, nice car! My bimmer has a twin out there! I debated the CF mirror for quite some time and decided just to do it. I will post pics after I receive and install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorcp View Post
Beautiful car man!

Looks like you're in the Cinco Ranch area? I have a Highland Home similar to your neighbor across the street.

Where do you get the wheels done at? I've been thinking about black or gunmetal for my 220m's...just don't know how it'd look on SSII.
Thanks! Good guess. Yes, I'm in Cinco Ranch. I had wheels painted at Southern Product Finishing in Pearland. Very happy with the results.

http://powdercoatinghouston.net/index.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
Night and day difference looks awesome buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIU View Post
Fellow AiB V4.5 owner here..

What are your comments on this product?

PS. Your car looks greatttt
Thanks! I have had the AiB v4.5 since they were released and they are working well. I installed myself and installation was pretty much as described in EAS vids. My only complaint is they are not as bright as I expected.

Akra GT4 / MS Stage 2 / MS UDP / BPM Tune / KW CS / H&R Sways / TMS Delrin / ST 380/355 BBK / Cantrell 2.5" Ducts / SR34 Pads / Apex Arc-8 / Hoosier R7's / Mode GT4 Splitter / GT4 Canards / APR GT-250 Wing / Cantrell Half Cage / Recaro Pro Racer / Schroth Profi II-6 / BMW Alcantera Wheel / Cool Shirt / ESS Fire Supp / Solo DL
Appreciate 0