View Single Post
      12-13-2011, 08:23 PM   #28
Gearhead999s
Major General
Rep
Drives: RR Velar R=Dynamic M2C R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Freeeek! View Post
I was on the fence and decided not to get it BUT I kind of regret it, especially since its exclusion was not motived by budget issues. While I'll never know how much "performance enhancement" I may have enjoyed, I do know that a part of me will miss not having the 359M wheels. For some reason, I wasn't that crazy about their aesthetics at first but then they started to grow on me. By the time I decided that I would like to amend my order it was too late - my car had just entered the que for production. I saw someone take delivery on a white ZCP M3 at the Welt a couple weeks back in November (perchance was it any of you?!?!?) and it was just so stunning to look at...and I'm sure equally stunning to drive. If you are on the fence about it and it doesn't break the bank, go for it.

On a daily driver/practical use note, I've heard some of the guys on here mention that the EDC Comfort settings have been of service when they drive with their wife/kids. I remember someone on here saying that when his wife was pregnant, she could only ride in his car and not get nauseous if he had the EDC on Comfort setting. Personally I wasn't able to feel any difference among the EDC settings - maybe they are more perceptible at the track?
You can certanly notice the difference between the comfort & sport setting.I am not sure if most people would notice the difference between confort & normal.
Appreciate 0