05-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #100
Curt2000
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '93 Supra Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
She's freaken beautiful, wow! I didn't think there was a better blue than MCB, but I think this might be one of my favorite Individual's out there now.
Thanks! I LOVE MCB but I wanted something a little more flashy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
jealously is at an all time high

Quote:
Originally Posted by benha View Post
Thanks for the link. Just found out today I'm on the Asian King which left 5/28, so I must have missed your boat cause I stayed there longer and dropped it off later. I'm just glad I'll see the car in June instead of July! Love your color choice btw. The BMW blues have really grown on me to where I almost wish I would have gone with that to catch more eyes. Oh well, next time. Nice photos, too. Well done.

Oh - are you trucking it from the dealer to your location or do you live by the dealer? I have to pick a trucking company to get mine from BMWNorthwest over to Portland, OR where I live and need some advice.
No you can have the car courtesy delivered to a local dealer for around $500. You have to set that up before it is dropped off though. I'm picking mine up at a L.A. dealer even though I bought it from northwest BMW in Baltimore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post
just wait until she gets stateside and the modding begins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by llis View Post
As far as I'm concerned, this is the other great individual color. In fact, I spent a few weeks agonizing over the choice before ordering last year. I have absolutely no regrets, but pics like these tell me I was facing a no-lose decision.
You know I almost chose speed yellow based on your ED thread. I think, like you, I would have been overly satisfied with either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matthew View Post
I strongly considered Speed Yellow myself. You're absolutely right though, it's a no lose decision.
great minds think alike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandy View Post
a few things first, I know I'm a bit late.

1) I hate you
2) nice car, trip looks like a blast
3) I hate you
4) really good pictures and congrats
5) I hate you..

Seriously though, congrats and trip looks awesome.
Thanks yandy, ED truly is a wonderful experience, I'm already plotting my return

Former Car: '16 SUNBURST GOLD F80 ///M3--6MT/Carbon Cloth (ED Thread)
Former Car:'13 SANTORINI BLUE E92///M3--6MT/Speed Cloth/ZCP(ED Thread)
INSTAGRAM:@C2KMotorsports
Appreciate 0