05-29-2013, 07:59 PM   #92
Curt2000
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '93 Supra Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by benha View Post
I can't believe seeing this post! I was at the ring the same day! I may be in one of your pics, but I can't tell from a distance. I know you were there when I was parked cause I see one of the spots I first parked in and re-parked cause the car poked out too much and the car that pulled in behind me is in your pic. I took ED of my first M3 on May 2nd and toured 6 days including that day at the track. We got there same time when they were helicoptering out 2 crash victims. I have a bunch of the same pics I need to post soon. What a gorgeous day that was - we were really fortunate. They're probably on the same boat? Can you give me the web address where you got those pics of you on the ring? I totally forgot they did that. Do you have any info on the boat? I just emailed my CA and Loginout today to try to find out.
PS- I think I may have even replied to one of your posts when you were going through your purchase and talking about David A. @ BMWNorthwest?
Awesome, Small world! Yeah we got there at the tail end of the closure and toured around the parking area, grabbed some gas and food then did our lap and headed home.

Here is the website that links you too the photographers sites, there are more out there if you just search nurburgring photos.
http://nordschleifepics.com/index.ph...&date=2013-5-5

I'm onboard the SE 'Faust' which sailed from Bremerhaven on the ~15th and is somewhere in the middle of the atlantic ocean.

Former Car: '16 SUNBURST GOLD F80 ///M3--6MT/Carbon Cloth (ED Thread)
Former Car:'13 SANTORINI BLUE E92///M3--6MT/Speed Cloth/ZCP(ED Thread)
INSTAGRAM:@C2KMotorsports
Appreciate 0