Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simma View Post
Congratulations on the upgrade Rolf. This thread was a big shock when I logged in today. The color is simply amazing. Did you lose a lot of money on the 11'? Also your odometer shows that you have 759KM to go till your tank is empty. We all know that's not true lol.
It was planned to change once I found all the options I wanted. I got into my former 2011 M3 since I had very bad memories of the then Z4 I traded in (two [2] cracked rear wheels on a vacation trip to California (details in my Z4 Garage including a link with details to the US BMW Dealership that screwed me over last year). Yes I did loose some cash, then what is cash if one is not happy Besides it is only money. I've lost more in the stock market in the past 6 months due to the Euro situation.

Yes the 759 changed fairly quickly as did the KM/Litre it started out at 18.2/100 KM and after driving home on the 407 and 401 210 KM I ended up with 10.8/100 KM not bad driving around 120 KM/Hr @ a range of 3,000 to 3,500 KM.

BTW I got a few along the way before it turned dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDS2015 View Post
Congrats on your new car! I hope that your distance to empty counter is never that high again

Enjoy every KM of it!
Thank you ... break in is 2000 KM then they will change engine, transmission and differential oil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
nice
Thanks ... I simply love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedMoreToyz View Post
Congrats on picking here up! Enjoy all she has to offer and most importantly, be safe.
Thank you ... drive home was fantastic, I will enjoy ... and no worries as the Rain Man said "I'm a good driver"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp2m3 View Post
Nice color!
Thank you, I fell in love with that colour after seeing Mark's M for sale and reading his ED story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Congrats Rolf, I wanna upgrade because of you and mine's a 2011.75.

Enjoy in good health!
Thank you! Follow your heart, it's only money

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis_m3 View Post
Nice car Rofl... Love the color. Congrats!!!
Keep leaving the dream man... I can't wait until I retire.
Drive safe!
Thank you and I do ... every day ... life is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryX3 View Post
Congratulations Rolf. That colour is striking!

Asif
Thank you, I cannot wait till the rain stops so I can make a nice photo shoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblansten View Post
That car looks great!
Thank you .... they all look great the M3 is simply a unique and fantastic car.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0