View Single Post
      01-18-2024, 06:43 PM   #994
Abdul
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

Jan 2024 Update:
My mission since the start of last summer was to decrease lead times to 3-5 business days. To accomplish this, I started by raising the core charge. This did help but customers were still taking too long to send the cores back. Then I started sending free return labels with each shipment. I also hired someone who spends 3-4 hours a day just calling and texting people to remind them to return their cores. Finally, I purchased all the used units I could get my hands on. With these changes, I finally have units on the shelf and I can ship them out within 24 hours of receiving the order. No more lead time at all.

Virtually, everyone agrees that EPM Throttle Actuators are the only option when it comes to replacing TAs. Backed by a transferable Lifetime warranty, this is a no-brainer. I just always had a hard time keeping them on the shelf which led to some of you having to spend a fortune to buy inferior OEM units. You can now keep the extra cash in your pocket. I will do whatever it takes to keep units on my shelf and save you money and the headache of lead times. Thank you to those who privately and publicly called me out if I didn’t meet their requirements. You made me a better person and made me make the necessary changes.

Here is a link if you need units. Also, always use this promo code when checking out. E9xM3FBGROUP.

https://europowermotorsports.com/pro...ttle-actuator/
Appreciate 1
DrFerry6728.50