View Single Post
      02-28-2019, 11:55 AM   #29
330xi_dd_CT
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfastwagon View Post
That's adorable! I have a 5 year old daughter as well and she loves riding in the m3. I used to worry whether the noise would bother her but she loves it. Part of me wants to get another e9x m3 and put it in a bubble until she gets older so she can experience driving these as well!
My kids already get really excited when they get to ride in my car (just a 330xi). My 5yo actually said "I want you to get another car like you have, just get a different color." I'm no race car driver by any stretch of the imagination, but I would love to get them into my car hobby and take them to a performance driving school when they get older. I already plan to have them help me build a classic mustang, starting in 5 years or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ANMACHINE View Post
I DD my e90 m3 and my commute is also very short, about 10 mins.

This is my second E90 M3 that I have DD'd, total of 5+ years between the two, and I have zero regrets aside from the occasional asking myself how much I spend on gas lol
I'm pretty much set on doing this. I'm not in any rush, so I can take the time to find something perfect. I'd love a space grey e90 like yours, or Interlagos Blue.
Appreciate 0