12-13-2013, 01:13 AM   #45
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 Blue Sapphire Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Hawk View Post
First off, I could give crap less how much you paid for it. Second, MSRP does not mean a thing. You are selling USED, not new! Your car doesn't retain value soon as you drive it off the lot, it depreciates. Assuming you had a 2013 and loaded with 6k mi. it is no where near $80k. I feel sorry for the shmuck who paid that much. Good job on ripping someone off! You both, are equally retarded.
they don't come off much from the msrp especially on a new one like this. Its a limerock edition you must not know of the rareness of the car. but besides the car was a lease the other guy took over my lease. if you didn't give crap why did you look stupid that you were 10k off your estimate. your even dump enough to show me values of a regular m3 when in reality this upgrades on the car worth 8 to 10k it self if you were going to do it your self. So before you come off with calling me retarded grab a mirror it might be useful smart one. the car is not even a year old so thanks. besides I do not care its gone. come talk to me on the fast lane buddy
Appreciate 0