09-05-2008, 09:13 PM   #90
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoinksM3 View Post
If you want to get your shine-on after the journey in, this car wash is close. They do good work.
yes, they are decent. i used to have a buddy that worked there gave me $20 wash and hand wax (under the table.) haven't been back since though. but my personal favorite dallas car wash is aquazoom car wash at 6060 Alexis Road in dallas. they use compressed air on mirrors and trim to get the water goblins out of their hiding places. nothing pisses me off more than getting a car wash and driving off to get out and find some water streaks down the doors! plus, if you're looking for a wax, they do clay bar and zaino. the managers that run it are also very nice and don't scoff at requests. go back for just the "ultimate" wash (the $20 wash) more than once a week and they discount the wash by $8 automatically based off your license plate. aquazoom FTW!

EDIT: oh yea, they also use legit window cleaner that won't fuck with your tint. the kind that smells lovely and comes in the aerosol can. none of that pink spray shit they use at most car washes.
EDIT 2: two more things that set them apart: 1. fragrance coasters. they don't spray a gallon of fragrance spray in your mats. they give you a little package with a fragrance coaster that smells great without the mess. i just throw it up where the nav screen is and it lasts for about a week. 2. they don't drive your car one second. you pull up to the line and pay for your wash in car and YOU drive thru the tunnel. then when you exit the tunnel, you drive to cleaning stations, get out, and wait for your car to get finished up with the compressed air, hand dry, vacuum, etc.
Appreciate 0