View Single Post
      02-14-2022, 01:02 PM   #20637
frostie321
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3

I would have to agree with this statement. Ran the Forces at Laguna a few weeks back. Knocked off 3 secs from my PB when I was on AD08Rs. Also great consistency throughout the day. Gradual break away if they start to slide. Great wear pattern, and definitely looks like they will hold up for an extended period of time. And this was my first track day after a 2 year hiatus. My brother had the same that day with the forces as well on his E46, also getting his new PB; 2 to 3 secs faster time than his RE71Rs. Also 2 year hiatus from tracking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartledoo View Post
So I tested the Conti Force tires today. Impressive tires! Showed almost no wear for the day, and were only around 1.5sec slower than same sized A052 with both being driven time attack style (1 lap) in similar cold conditions (on a 1:4X per lap track with 16 turns [The Ridge Motorsports Park]). Easier to drive than the A052, and pretty good consistency when driven lap after lap too, where the A052 just overheat and die. Not the same as 1st lap pace, but not super far off either.