View Single Post
      03-29-2011, 04:23 PM   #196
Raz@Gintani
Rep
Drives: E92- MR M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by J08M3 View Post
Raz,

Nothing against you or your company. But you have not posted any evidence, that is the issue. There has yet to be one attempt at explaining why your gains are so linear across the entire graph. No one is trying to bring your company down. They have been questioning a very suspicious dyno graph from your company, that is all. Everyone has been asking for an explanation of it. Simple. If it's legit then there's no doubt you have the best tune. Please explain it for us.
Did you read Jeremy's post? He did say something about from now on he will be putting the dyno is shootout mode which will have all factors available. You can't compare apples to oranges. Dynodynamics operates differently then a dynojet, DP.. etc (which has been stated in this thread, just want to repeat it) No one is trying to bring our company down? I'm sorry maybe you have missed a couple of posts in this thread, Please read them. Just by this thread you can tell the amount of potential costumers we've have lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINHEAD View Post
Exactly!!
Raz claims that he is tired of this bashing on his company, well maybe we members of the forum in which you advertise your product, stop giving us the run-around and just own up to the truth and come clean?

talk about tired of this and that, how much drama has your company gone through on pretty much every single BMW forum? Worth all the trouble?
Run-around and just own up to the truth and come clean? How's this for truth, we make products that make power. Well if we truly didn't believe in our products and our business then why would we still be on the forums trying to promote our company and still try to improve and also come out with new products? Why waste our time, money and lives? We have gone through alot of drama, alot of unnecessary drama. In which, most of it was started by people who hate us and have a vendetta to bring us down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmflukeiii View Post
That was convincing. If other people have dynod their OE tuning or Gintani products on other dynos other than Gintani, then why don't they speak up and confirm whether results were worse, the same or better? This seems like it shouldn't be this big of an issue. Most of what is said is speculation, and I'm sorry, but while these distribution graphs are a cool use of Excel and some statistics, they really prove absolutely nothing.
Good question, many people who have dyno-ed their cars on an independent dyno either have already posted their dyno-sheet on another thread or their dyno sheet is in the Dyno DB that PG has created. Not sure why they don't post on this thread? Ill give an example. When we first came out with our FULL Gintani catless Exhaust system. Obviously some thought we were bogus with our numbers. Then someone on this forum, I don't want to put in his username but I guess I kind of have to, Nawazz, believed in us and gave us a try. He bought the system, put his car on the dyno and you know what happened? He actually gained great amounts of power. BTW he does not live in California, so he did not use our dyno nor were we even by his car when it was on the dyno. Hmmm, I guess we didn't lie over there.

What really matters is how your car produces on the street (track). If you do not agree with this statement then you probably are afraid to drive your car at its full potential. Sorry but truth hurts.

Bottom line is, many people do not give us a chance. I do not know why and I am starting to not care. If you want to be gullible and listen to rumors please go ahead. We will still do what we do and we hope some of you will open your eyes and realize that we are a legit company and that we actually care about our costumers and the community.

Last edited by Raz@Gintani; 03-29-2011 at 10:46 PM..
Appreciate 0