View Single Post
      03-29-2011, 05:42 AM   #180
Kyoshi71
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper206 View Post
Kyoshi, I understand what you're saying but I still feel that we're jumping the gun a little bit. This thread IS about OE/Gintani dyno results and whether they were manipulated or not. What you and a few others in this thread are saying is that if it's proven that OE/Gintani DID manipulate the results then that = bad company and I agree 100% . But, the OP pretty much said, "Hey check this out...Am I trippin or were these results manipulated? Here's my proof..." **NOTE(not quoting the OP, just summarizing)
Maybe we should save the 'OE/Gintani for manipulating dynos' on a new thread. Or, maybe I'm taking what the OP said too much at face value and he really is saying that OE/Gintani are cheaters and no good but just being 'Politically Correct' at the same time. I dunno...just my .02
BTW, is OE/Gintani gonna respond to the challenge/accusations yet or what??
Although I see all the points you're making, I think your last one is incredibly valid where you cite Political Correctness.
If the OP has a lot of keyboard time in with various forums, then he knows that a post which bring into question the integrity of a sponsor doesn't usually stick around for long. Thankfully not here.

2010 E92 M3|Silverstone II|M-DCT|NCSW|2MT|ZCW|ZPP|ZTP|302|507|Gas Guzzler Tax
Appreciate 0