View Single Post
      04-02-2008, 04:46 PM   #2378
BMW M5 Power
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1991 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
In Jeff's first post on this forum, where he attempts to act completely neutral and not a supporter of HAG, he mentions he does all his own maintenance and tries to give the impression he doesn't do any business with dealers with quotes like "I don't buy my cars from dealerships" and "I do my own maintenance".
Now we see he frequents HAG BMW for his oil changes. Better yet he offered it up. Does he not see his own hypocrisy?
These are not opinions, as Jeff likes to point out of people who challenge his stance, but hard facts taken from Jeff's own posts...

Jeesh...you guys are rediculous...its my dad's 740il and at his age, he can do whatever he wants as far as service to his own car. Yes, sometimes as a favor I will take it out there for him. DO you want a reference of verification from him as well??? I am growing tired of you and your continues attacks.....have I attacked you in some way??? Please let me know what irreparable damage I have caused you!!!.

Jeff

Last edited by BMW M5 Power; 04-02-2008 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: spelling errors...my bad....
Appreciate 0