ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: a Cop Magnet

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Great pics aes2dais, and congrats on the car. I really ought to consider PCD in addtion to the ED I am planning. Hey I don't take many vacations so this is a good excuse for two in a short span.
you'll be a blast in Europe, maybe now is the time to start saving up and planning it. Wow! 09
you will have the new iDrive

go for it!

EDITED ADDED from P.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ase2dais View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoulE93 View Post
Congrats on the beautiful car! Sounds like you had an amazing time, next time i get a car it will defiantly be this way.
On a side note... Your video = kinda lame. Brand new M3 and you follow a mini van for 2 minutes? I was hoping with that music and that mini van we were in for a fly by, guess you were taking it easy on her during break in? Redemption video is most certainly necessary.
Heres your redemption video MrSoul and
Appreciate the acknowledgement of this past Performance Center Delivery trip and like to extend all the appreciation to the BMW community for making our BMW experience a worthwhile and memorable one.. btw the PCD staff didnt short change me in learning to how to drive our high performance car to its fulliest safely and FUN

lets see your PC delivered car PHOTOS ...

Last edited by ase2dais; 03-14-2010 at 07:53 PM..
Appreciate 0