View Single Post
      11-07-2019, 09:18 AM   #82
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lienrocs View Post
Bumping up an old thread. How are these brakes holding up for everyone? Any corrosion issues that anyone has come across on a daily, by chance? Has anyone gotten a set of 18 inch E88's that can confirm the Z54/45 combo fits under them?
They continue to be pure perfection.

On the stroker E90 we have the full PFC BBK. It is hard to describe to which point they satisfy, completely. There has not been a single moment where I wished for anything else.

When we bought the F80 CS my brother and I were so certain we wanted to use the PFC Z54 front caliper that we spent months measuring, drawing up in Solidworks and getting brackets 3d printed before committing to an aluminum bracket.
You see, PFC does not build a bracket to adapt their BBK onto the F80, so we did it ourselves. It took a massive amount of time but we managed to do it.
That is how good the BBK is.

For the rear position of the CS we were concerned about parking brake compatibility so we went with the 'other' high level kit: AP RadiCal.
The RadiCal looks very cool but the rotors are a large step down vs the PFCs.

If we end up buying a G80 in a couple years we will take whatever time is needed to move the PFC brakes there.

Over in the stroker thread there's a video of a track day. It does a 30 min session and then it goes out in the next run group for another 30 min, all day nonstop.
In the AER cars we run full PFC brakes as well.

PFC has no forum presence and terrible marketing but they are certainly the real deal. I don't think something better exists.
Appreciate 2
Lienrocs701.00
ayao641.50