11-13-2009, 02:53 AM   #148
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilGeek View Post
I'm not sure where you got your information, or even your numbers. Frankly I don't care. I'm just glad you don't get to dictate what threads get started or put into the public domain.

You can try to bully and intimidate all you want. You can use your secret friends to get information and post it before others have had a chance. Then you can even try to spin it and frame it to your advantage. Then you can even ask your girlfriend to post again to protect you. But none of those things will help. At the end of the day, you will still have a fundamental misunderstanding of things as simple as that IQ-deadening ESS thread. And there's no amount of bullying, intimidation, girlfriends posting to protect you that will help correct that.
Oops did I say something that didn't concern me well shit how does it feel now? I probably got it from the same guy you get your 411 from. I like how you keep bringing up that one ESS thread as if it has shit to do with you running your car at Famoso or a 1/4mile track period quit changing the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooey View Post
My god man, spin it and frame it to your advantage? Aren't you the one who said you were only posting 1/10 of what you knew of someones misfortune and "spinned it" and "framed it" to your advantage? : http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...6&postcount=82

In that thread you go on to essentially talk down on Gpower and the people who got SC's with your subtle jabs. You did the exact same thing you are accusing Jonmartin of now, what objectivity?
God damn common sense is finally in the house... I think He's gonna say he was being misquoted again
Appreciate 0