Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: PY E46 M3 and SG E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelse92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyary View Post
I am running an external mic with the smartycam
Cool thanks! You think this was a better choice than the one that is offered built-in? I assume it’s because you could choose a higher-quality mic for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
I got a friend's smartycam video and my God, it's like it's 1995 all over again.

I really like AIM products but the Smartycam, what the fuck, 180x180 resolution or some crap. Horrible
The newer versions are better, but for me personally it’s the time savings. I fight the GoPro 8 video and RaceRender and data for at least an hour every time I try to do it...
I’d rather have a lower-quality video with high quality easily overlaid data than my time wasted on trying to overlay it together.
I still will use my GoPro for autox stuff cause I don’t overlay data with it often, but on-track its just a no-brainer from a time savings perspective.
I think the quality is plenty good and the time savings is the real difference. When I am getting track side coaching, it's awesome to be able to pull out the card and immediately watch a video with data between sessions.
Appreciate 2
rhyary1563.00
dbyrd304.00