07-16-2007, 04:47 PM   #179
lucid
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
I don't care that he is aleinating himself, I want reasons for his opinions. He spouts of statistics, yet doesn't back them with a logical argument. He doesnt recognize ALL aspects that makes up a car performance and just centers on what "reviewers" had issues with on a test drive of the new M3.

Yet, he himself isn't speaking from experience. Where do you track your car... perhaps manyh of us have seen or met you previously. Are you a member of the SCCA or any autocross org..? What driving schools have you been through, etc..?

I don't much recognize your opinion, because it not backed by a logical debate. You spew banter

-Garrett
Well, this seems to be a rather common pattern these days. Someone starts a relevant discussion, but we eventually run out of things to discuss because the car's not out and there is not much information to pass along. Then someone makes a legitimate comparison to the RS4, which attracts the interest of some RS4 owners or fans who register just to troll and inflame the discussion, and turn it into a pissing war, which consequently kills the thread…
Appreciate 0