View Single Post
      10-30-2008, 08:41 PM   #6
Omar@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSigua View Post
Everyone, just received my AA software upgrade to my ECU. Big Thanks to IND and AA for their great customer service and extremely quick turn around time.

Reinstallation was very straightforward and easy. Took me about 20 minutes. Once I started my M3, no CEL whatsoever. I only driven the car about 20 miles so I'm sure the ECU is still adapting to my AA pulley, Eisenmann Race, and Gruppe M.

Initial impressions: Felt a slight increase in torque below 3500 rpm. I think that it will be more noticeable when ECU is fully adapted. Above 3500 rpm the car really pulls and that's even at half throttle. I agree with Pencil Geek's impression of how the car seems to increase power even up to redline. Idle seems very smooth, and throttle is very crisp responsive. Overall I am quite pleased. More impressions to follow once ECU is fully adapted. Excellant Work Active Autowerke!!
Happy to hear you like it.

Remember M3post members tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the discounted intro price. Contact AA or an Authorized Vendor to get your ECU upgrade!!
Appreciate 0