View Single Post
      11-15-2009, 10:19 PM   #44
memo
Private
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceHollywood View Post
The car has been sold to me. I picked it up from Memo yeterday in VA and drove it back to Cincinnati today. The car is amazing - but one could already assume that, since it is an M3.

What everyone should be aware of is the integrity and ease in dealing with Memo.

Not only did I get a great car, but I also had a great experience! Memo is 1st class all the way (look at how he dealt with the low-ballers in this thread, as an example). It couldn't have been any easier. I flew in to DC, he offered to pick me up at the airport (I declined, since there was a shuttle to the Marriott and I didn't want to impose), and then he and a friend deliverd the car to me at the Marriott. He came with all the necessary documents and then walked me through some of the basic features of the car.

If anyone is thinking about buying a car from him now or in the future, I would highly recommend him. I'd be more than happy to provide a personal reference and speak with the prospective buyer. I'm able to be reached at my office M-F, 513-333-0014.

The car was in meticulous condition. The break-in procedure was followed to the letter. The transaction went off flawlessly.

THANKS MEMO!

Here is a picture we took on my iphone at the delivery:

Joe, It was very nice meeting you the other day. I really appreciate your post. THANK YOU for the oppurtunity and kind words. I hope you enjoy the M3 for a very long time. I also want to add that I have never seen any buyer as honest as Joe. It was a great experience and he made everything very easy for me.

Thanks for the picture.

Talk to you soon.

Best regards,

Memo
Appreciate 0