View Single Post
      08-08-2018, 03:01 AM   #1
Abdul
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

///M Power Motorsports: ACL Bearings for BMW M3 S65 and M5 S85

Authorized ACL dealer. Special prices for M3Post members.

Manufacturer Part Number: 8B1580H-STD and 8B1580HX

Price: $165.00

If you want to mix the shells, I can split them up as well.

I also sell ARP Bolts (BE Spec), so contact me for pricing for a set of bolts and bearings.

Both bearings have extra clearance. Feel free to contact me to ask me any questions regarding these bearings.

More information can be found at http://www.aclraceseries.com/images/catalog.pdf

High-performance driving demands that you use the best parts. So rely on ACL Race Series performance engine bearings to perform to exacting race standards you expect. They provide the dependability it takes to hold up under higher RPM conditions. The unique combination of design, metallurgy, and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high-performance tri-metal bearings. These ACL Race Series performance engine bearings go the distance. So, if you’re looking for the best result, demand the best - demand ACL Race Series performance engine bearings.

Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6, 8 & 10 cylinder applications and feature:
  • Lead/Copper, Tri-Metal design: Tri-Metal, lead/copper are considered the world's best bearings. The steel backing is coated with copper, then topped with a soft lead. The lead is embeddable, meaning small particles can embed themselves in the lead without causing any damage to the crankshaft. Look in the best automotive engines, and you're likely to find a Tri-Metal bearing design.
  • High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
  • Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
  • Increased crush for improved bearing retention
  • Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
  • Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
  • Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!
Attached Images

Last edited by Abdul; 09-08-2018 at 02:13 PM..
Appreciate 0