rhyary
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

[Update]
Two more excellent track days at NYST.
still cheap tires.
Change was 200 psi Nitrogen felt very good compares to the front 130 and rear 150. It is hard for me to describe how the N2 charge helped. But it did.

My turn 18 is getting better. for the first time I hit 50.1 mph with multiples 48 and 49. not yet everytime :-(.

As far as cheap tires, i am done for now. Brand new set of Yoko ADO8R ready for the July 13th track day.

All togther I spent 9 track days on the cheap street tires documented previously. I did few 1:40, many 1:41 and averaged 1:43-1:44 on routine basis.

Taking off the "power" option was definitely the way to go. What was I thinking?

I tried front -3.12 front camber and did not like the excessive wear on the inside. i am going back to -2.9

Many sessions with DSC off.

I am still faster with DSC on, but I feel it hinders my learning of traction management.

I am ok with being slower and learning vs faster and "cheating". Besides with DSC on, it is chewing my front expensive brake pads so who wants that?

Car is at Autocouture Motoring (ACM) for mid season refresh including all fluids, Slon DCT pan, Turner 90A motor mounts, Euro MDM, SBL rear sway bar links.

After 10 track days, I can't wait for the next 10.

Fixed DSC
Appreciate 1