Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Marza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat3d ///M View Post
Nice to see you are still enjoying the M3. That detailing supply shelf is absurd.

Great idea on the Ceramic Pro as well. Just got my wheels powdercoated so I may pick some up and apply this winter (brakes as well).

I started following you on IG. Follow me back if you don't mind (Rat3d_M)

BTW, Cermaic Pro is a professional only coating so you'll have to go get it applied by someone who's certified. To save money, I would imagine it would be pretty cheap if you removed the wheels yourself (if you have another big car), and delivered them to a CP installer after you've already COMPLETELY cleaned / clayed the wheels. Bc all they would have to do is apply and that takes such small amount of time. You would pay for an hour of labor plus product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoManyBlueCars View Post
Do you like AMMO products compared to others?

I LOVE Ammo products, really I do. Hydrate and Skin are two of the best products I've used. I have actually never seen Skin wear off (longest test was on our black truck) even after 5 months (I did upkeep it with Hydrate on that truck). There were no signs of it wearing off and I would not be surprised if it lasted well over the 6 months of advertised time if kept up with Hydrate.
But I also expect nothing less from Ammo since it does cost $70 for Skin. DO I think it's worth it for the price? I do.. I like the warm finish it leaves (it kind of mutes metallic flake I think - but that's very subjective). One negative is that it is SO hard to clean it all out of your foam applicator.
Is it best bang for your buck? No its not but if you dont mind spending the extra money its a good buy.
Also, the leather conditioner is not the best performer (that would have to go to Griots Garage Leather Care) but it is BY FAR the best and most accurate leather scent. I often apply it just to keep my interior smelling like soft natural leather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVFlyer View Post
Welcome back.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemdog View Post
+1. Also nice to see that the maturity level of this forum seems a lot better than last time. Proud of y'all for not falling into macho sexist comments...
Absolutely. Completely different this time around! But then again I'm also being a little more wise with the type of pics I post
Really though I can see myself really keeping up with this journal this time!
Awesome! Have you tried Reflex? As compared to opti?