View Single Post
      11-09-2017, 07:25 PM   #609
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

most ridiculous thing i seen this evening at the gym this guy literally left the flat bench dripping with sweat and never bothered to wipe it off as he left to use the incline bench. this girl who wanted to use it asked him if he was gonna wipe it off and he literally said "that's not my sweat!" clearly everybody saw he was just on it and this dude was soaked from head to toe in sweat. funny part is i said, "Bro, seriously, that's all you!" he looked at me and you could see he wanted to tell me to go ef off but he decided to keep it too himself as he seen all my buddies start to gather around me lol! his whole attitude changed as he walked over to the paper towel machine and grabbed some paper as he came back with a smile wiped the bench down and said to her "there you go." all i did was give him the thumbs up and he just smirked at me

i don't get how people can leave their nasty sweaty crap all over the bench or machine and expect somone else to clean it up?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 2
geogerf115.50
shay2nak1070.00