View Single Post
      01-19-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
What was your first ever encounter with a ///M3. What made you get one?

Let me start ...

When I got my first ever Bimmer in 1987 there was an ///M5 in the showroom, at the time I could not afford it so I got a 535is instead. Then as the years passed I saw ///M3s' many a times and started dreaming about it.

In 2004 I was on a long term project in Vancouver, BC. Canada and had breakfast early every morning near one of Vancouver's BMW dealerships. I still smoked at the time and since I could not smoke in the restaurant nor in my rental car naturally I wandered over to the BMW dealership to admire the cars to have my morning smoke.

One day out of the blue not one but two 2002 e46 ///M3s' were on the lot both silver and black leather with SMG Transmission like two identical twins just smiling at me, (you know what I mean). Naturally sleepless nights followed dreaming about them. Every morning after breakfast I would get my trill admiring those two cars. After 2 weeks of this I broke and pulled the trigger and got a slightly used e46 with 32,000 KM on the odometer. No more sleepless nights in Vancouver. I returned the rental and the rest is history.

Now in my 4th ///M3 and I'm finally happy.

What's your ///M3 story or shall we call it our love affair

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 01-21-2013 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: minor adjustment
Appreciate 0