Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Sup. Never been a Merc fan. For the money their are better options IMHO. The new AWD M5 will absolutely have enough room for me, but I'm afraid of the size. Might have to test drive one.

I just want the upcoming M3/4 to be good looking with no turbo lag. I would expect it would have the interior dimensions and interior comfort and quality I'm looking for. From driving the X3M, the B58 has a ton of lag and of course the spy pics show a complete and utter design fail on the M3. So bad the admins here have to intervene on every thread to not talk about the grille. BMW is quite obviously involved here. If you are reading this BMW, good luck. So I will look elsewhere.

The current M3 CS has me curious, but the sound is so horrible and traction issues makes it a non-starter.

Porsche makes it really easy to take my money. BMW not so much anymore. BMW - don't make me get a Cayenne Turbo or GTS for daily.
Why not a Panamera? You get the PDK you don't get in the Cayenne and to me its just more visually pleasing.
Good question. I never liked the styling of the Panamera until the lastest gen, which re-styled the rear which is a lot better IMHO.

But the model of Panamera I would want is the Turbo S Hybrid and it costs too much. I would rather opt for the Taycan Turbo S at that price level and have something unique.
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0