View Single Post
      02-27-2020, 06:08 PM   #8
parkjake50
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 zcp 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmarsh39 View Post
Are you 100% stuck on a comp car? Also, what options (or lack of) are you looking for? Finally, do you want a 6speed, or DCT, sunroof, or CF roof?

Add $$ for CF roof, 6speed, comp package. Especially a low mileage example, can command a high price. Really depends on your budget.

If you're looking for direction, (and without knowing your requirements) I'd say budget anywhere from low $30's to high $40's.

A low mileage stripper comp car with a 6speed, and bearings done could be pushing $50k these days. BaT example below. Add $4-$5k for individual colors, or frozen options.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2013-bmw-m3-44/

Comp (and I am not looking to get into a debate here), is really personal choice. The 359M wheels can be sourced used, or new, and EDC is take it or leave it IMO. I don't see the value, unless you're looking specifically for the ZCP code in your options list.

So anyway, ask yourself what you're really looking for and I think there is enough data in the forum classifieds, and on BaT to give you a good enough answer.

Good luck!
Good call on the Comp, as I don’t really mind the EDC. I do care about the carbon roof though. I guess I just want to buy one before some crazy price inflation happens haha
Thanks!!
Appreciate 0