06-22-2021, 08:56 PM   #18274
StripclubDJ
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
ok track friends, lets talk about some fun stuff. i've talked about little tidbits of my vision for this car from time to time, but i'm going to lay out the majority of the coming build if everything falls into place. the focus is on function, but there is definitely some cool factor involved.

-recaro podium seats (pending they fit me ok)
-hans device/harnesses
-bk seat sliders
-m24 carbon hood
-m24 carbon trunk
-schirmer oem doors (retains oem handles and window, requires cage)
-custom cage, fia standard spec (unk builder)
-moton 2ways, true rear coils
-fall line rear lca's
-full spl treatment
-plastics4performance rear quarter and rear windows
-a/c delete
-tune
-aeromotions 72" dynamic wing
-zebulon front splitter
-headlight blanks
-carbon dash
-blank door cards
-speaker delete, idrive delete, wire optomization, weight optimized dash tube
-extra set of apex wheels
-lsd
-d088 dct cooler
-lightweight dct flywheel
-jp marketing full diffuser
-more holes in places i haven't discovered yet

i'm no 100% set on the zebulon front splitter. i want to see how it connects and how it settles in with the front bumper. gabe has an excellent write up, but just seeing it in person helps me out a lot. i'm sure i'll bump into alex or gabe sometime in the fall. a gts rep with an extra extended lower piece would also be cool. and i'd ripoff the zebulon splitter shock absorber mounts that allow for upward travel. we'll see.

i'll likely pickup a 2022 f250 and an enclosed trailer about this time in 2022. some parts will take priority over others, like the doors. they might be a finishing piece so they don't get banged up in the process.

when some of the more tasty parts get ordered, i'll start a detailed video series. i feel like that area of content is missing and want to try it out.

thoughts or ideas?
You forgot to add driver coaching to your list.
Appreciate 0