View Single Post
      07-19-2019, 03:15 AM   #1
gavsadler
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Gavsadler's 2011 E90 M3 Sedan M-DCT

Hello all,

I've been reading up on this forum for years off-and-on, but now it's time to introduce myself and my new ride.

I'm Gav, based in sunny South Africa. I'm a long-time BMW enthusiast, and have a mini-fleet going on at the moment

I've got a 2007 E87 130i M-Sport, with some subtle additions added to it. It's been a brilliant car for me and love it to bits.

Then for my Mrs, we have a 2011 F25 X3 35i M-Sport, also a great car, doing the family duties on a daily basis, but if I'm alone in the car, it's not shy to entertain dynamically.

Then more recently, I acquired a 2011 E90 (LCI) M3 Sedan M-DCT, Alpine White, 104000kms, and just about fully loaded with extras. It also has some gloss black bits on the outside, and a full Akrapovic Evolution exhaust fitted.

Here's a pic the day I took delivery:

I'll be updating this thread going forward of my experiences with the car.

Also looking forward to making new connections and friends on this forum.

In recent weeks, I've been quite active in the classifieds, and have purchased a few items from good people.

Sadly though, I have also been scammed by one forum user, who goes by the name of "Rav22". I'm not sure if there is a seperate forum to report scam artists?

Anyways, as they say: Karma is a B!tch, so yes I am disappointed it happened, but I will move on.

Cheers for now...
Appreciate 3
Dpc2u11503.00