View Single Post
      04-19-2017, 02:43 PM   #14
hpapad01
BMW CCA member and you should be too!
Rep
Drives: DYII E93 M3,540 M-Sport,911C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by White 13 View Post
From what I have gathered they can be stood up against a wall out of the way or slid together and stored under the car. I believe the weight is like 76 pounds each, heavy but manageable. Little wheels help move it like a suitcase; heavy suitcase.

Maybe someone who has one can confirm if this is right or wrong.

Also do the BMW jack points get broken down like using a floor jack without the adapter? I assume the rubber blocks don't go into the pockets. I have seen some replacement jack points that are flat without the rectangle pocket. I kind of want to keep my BMW spare tire jack and that seems to need the pockets.
No issues on the car's jack points. The rubber blocks are very heavy and very well made, no issues at all. The jack points rest on the top of the rubber blocks and apply an even distributed force on all 4 jack points at the same time, same exactly as a normal lift's arms would fit on the jack points.

I keep mine on the floor and park the car on the top of them. You can also stand them out of the way but like the previous poster noted are heavy. Keep in mind that you cannot actually drive on the top of them.

If you are going to purchase a set, call them directly and ask them for a discount. That's what I did and paid $1,100 for the 5000 unit with free shipping to NC.