01-29-2013, 06:04 PM   #39
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-FN-MAN View Post
I have had two guys with ESS cars come to our meets, TWO, and once I said I was running a Gintani kit all of the sudden they couldn't go for a couple runs?? Pretty sketch from my point of view. My buddies and I find it pretty entertaining as a matter of a fact.
No offense but I think it's possible that your frustration of not being able to get a run against an ESS car is clouding your judgement just a little. Even if these guys didn't run it has nothing to do with ESS, and it's completely normal that people choose not to race on the highway with someone they just meet or not at all, nothing sketchy about it.

Quote:
As far as joe vs Adams car if you say it was BS that's fine. Like
I said, I wasn't there, it's just what I heard and to be honest I didn't think any more of it. Seems like a lot of guys are very touchy on here haha.
There were only a few people there when we did those particular runs, I'm just not sure what person would tell you this, doesn't make any sense at all. I know that race was misrepresented and just trying to clear the air, I just found it odd that you believed someone who wasn't even involved in the race rather than the actual guys who participated in it.

Quote:
Drew, ill be happy to run your car man. Will I lose? About 99 percent sure I will. Will I care? Not in the least. I'm very happy with my car as I'm sure you are with yours. This whole kit vs kit thing has been blown way out of proportion and I'm sure were going to disagree about who's making it worse. I'm only going off of what I have experienced first hand and feel any normal rash person would find it kinda weird that two times now, on separate occasions, a dude is down to show up to a little small car gathering with the intention of messing around, and then once he sees the cars decides not too? I mean c'mon.
This really has nothing to do with winning or losing and has ZERO to do with what kit someone is running. Again, I totally disagree with you, I think any normal person wouldn't see a problem if two unknown ESS owners didn't want to run you on the street, it's pretty obvious they don't do that stuff on a regular basis, as I've seen no videos from them, lol. I think you are buying into this conspiracy stuff, that isn't as prevalent on a forum like this one, the reality is no one is scared to run you just because you have a Gintani kit.

Just go to the Airstrip Attacks and have fun and race tons of cars, ESS, VF, etc., and post up the results. FWIW I have a great sense of humor as well.
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.14s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690WHP/463WTQ
Shift-S3ctor E92 M3 - 1/2 Mile Trap Speed WR - 174.13 MPH
Appreciate 0