View Single Post
      07-21-2009, 11:44 PM   #1
sard
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Driving fast in the neighborhood.

Ok so I had a shitty ass day at work today. One of those days that you bring your anger back to your home, and you're in such a foul mood you take some of it out on your wife. After I got home and showered I went out to bring some fast food home. As I turn into my neighborhood, I step on the gas a little agressively, keep in mind I'm in 1st gear the whole time, and I have an exhaust. In all honesty it was faster than I should have been going, but not crazy fast. Then this guy yells, "HEY!!" at me. I stop suddenly and reverse quickly to say back to him, "What?!" I've got some road rage plus the bad day at work in me. He lowers his voice down, but says sternly, "When you drive in this neighborhood drive slow...please!" I didn't have a come back as he's pretty much in the right. Only thing I could have said was maybe something like, "OK, I'll lower my speed, but lower your damn voice also." Anyways I just muttered ok and drove home pissed.

I know others who have gotten yelled at by parents who think the street is their 5 year old's mini hockey field. I actually went out of my house and rang the doorbell to the house I thought they lived in to explain the shitty day I've had and to apologize, but they didn't live there.

How many of you have had this same experience. Are you the one yelling at others to slow down in the neighborhood? I've got this mother *ucking Honda Civic with a loud ass exhaust that wakes me up at 5 am all the time throwing news letters out at houses.

*end rant*

E92 M3 - DCT - 20" BBS LM-R - KW Clubsport - Akrapovic Exhaust - Powerchip Tune - Arkym Aero Kit - HID Halo
Appreciate 0