2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8500RPM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPMSport View Post
Thank you!

Not interested in having to warm the tires as the car is daily driven on occasion. We have a couple customers with F10 M5 and R888 and the tires are pretty noisy as well, another turn off. This was a happy medium between traction and not having these other trade offs. Traction is pretty good now once the tires are warm and if the road conditions and temperature are ideal. I'm sure once we finish with E85 and at higher boost this will go out the window, but it was an educated decision to stick with these tires.

Time frame is open ended. Don't end to make promises that can't be adhered to due to unforeseen circumstances, events, current load, other developments etc..

We did have some time today to play with an E10 Mix at 11.8 AFR and found that we are at 65-68% of injector capacity with Stage II injectors. The next step will be determining the limits of the fuel pump and ascertaining the proper ratio with Stage I and max E85 fuel mixture, and then Stage II with a reduced E85 percentage capability. We want to retain the stock pump whether it be on Stage I or II. There is certainly plenty of injector left to move forward.

The more I think about supercharging the more I like the idea of getting a Harrop. You guys haven't tried out the new Radium Engineering drop in fuel pump/hanger? That should solve fuel issues for Full E85 Supercharger setups no?
Have not heard about this at all - feel free to send a link/details as it's something we'd be interested in exploring provided the fuel system limits are reached.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0