View Single Post
      07-08-2022, 04:09 PM   #13
wootloops
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Lime Rock Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechE View Post
*Going to leave this up, but the cause was factory coding by Protool. I reverted to my original backup file and all is now well.

Sooo... I just got through the majority of this problem, but now I'm stuck on resetting my EDC. I used ProTool to calibrate the steering angle and got rid of the DSC error. I then factory coded the EDC module and tried to sync it to the the SZL, but have a perma 600a popping up. I figured that would take care of this, but here we are. I don't know if that error started before or after the EDC factory code.

Now I'm in Tool32 trying to do the above "0;0", but I'm simply way too unfamiliar with it. Coding is just not my thing. Anyone want to give me a rundown for dummies on the procedure here? I pulled up "steuern_stromwerte_vorgeben", and would prefer not wrecking anything.

Side note; I have a slight suspicion the EDC module is fried, but the timing coincidence is just too weird. My start/stop button is always lit, which is supposedly a symptom. I want to try this and maybe rule it out. Also, my car is a very early build with a different EDC module p/n than most. Not sure if that is significant.

Screen shot of what I'm currently looking at
View post on imgur.com
Put 0;0 in the white box above the button that says "argument wizard" and then hit F5 I believe
Appreciate 0