devo
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bimmers & Porsches

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattixxg View Post
Dude..WTF is your problem?
I can go list COUNTLESS ignorant posts by not only yourself, but your select few arrogant fanboys here. It is NOT JUST GTR owners like you are putting here. Your ignorance leaves me in awe.

You apparently have a vendetta on GTR owners for some reason (small "wang" syndrome?) when several people are simply inquiring about the damn car. It actually "offends" you lol!

Even the OP is simply asking for pros and cons on here and look at the absolute trash you type here....you picked hot ice out of all the intelligent posts about the gtr on here....just looking for a reason.

Get over yourself.

PS, The GTR doesnt need to "prove" its a great car, it speaks for itself.

You dont pay attention to the media much do you?
That all started with the 911 turbo. But then whoever out there decided to test it against other higher end cars and guess what? they publicized it. Youtube, Car and driver, Top Gear...and im sure a few other magazines that youll conveniently call, "bias" has.

But its clear, a car, to be an "exotic" has to cost at LEAST 150k and be European, correct?
So is a gallardo an exotic?
You can get em 90k used.

This.

Several reviewers called the GTR /placed the GTR in supercar status--what Magazine do you review? What shows do you have or host?

wait....none huh?....damn...sucks to be you.

What was interesting about Top Gear, is that they actually praised...were impressed with the GTRs performance, and they drive more cars than...sorry to say..you probably ever will. So...id definitely take their word for it as opposed to anonymous internet guy. And usually the Brits hate and tend to look down on Japanese cars. Its not often they give praise to them. And thats just one example...there are just so many more of others saying the same about the GTR being in super car territory.

I guess well call it..hybrid? Semi exotic?

BTW, i addressed you before..scroll up.

Feel free to log on to nagtroc and post the same as you did here. Youll finally come across others whose stables arent with just a lone GTR.
But somehow, i dont think you will.

Cliffs:

GTR people arent the only ones who believe their car is a supercar.
Numerous famous others who review vehicles for a living believe so also based off of its performance.
19 posts and you're already an a$$? Your argument doesn't make a GTR a super car, imo. It performs like one yes (And, it is a great car), but falls short in other categories; and I'm not talking price. Regardless, the description "supercar" is subjective. Anyone who tracks a GTR knows the issues they have with limp mode and overheating when pressed for extended or semi-extended periods on the track. Maybe you should return to NAGTROC as they drink the same kool-aid as you.
Appreciate 0