View Single Post
      11-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #391
mattixxg
MKIV
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post

This is an interesting point, I think what speaks volumes is how insecure some of the GT-R owners are, and even their fans. Spending hours on the M3forums, just to prove a GT-R is a great car, and if to project that M3 owners couldn't sneeze and buy a GT-R tomorrow.

I'm half tempted to but a GT-R and come to M3 forum and post about how I want my M3 back, oh wait, there already a handful of these type of members.

What is even more annoying is -=Hot|Ice=-, this guy is a real character, calling the M3 "pathetic", how can this be Hot|Ice, for the last 2 years, your avatar stated you would be getting a 2011, then 2012 M3, "Soon to come" yet, you seem to jump on the train and say that the M3 is a 'wannabe' and 'pathetic'

Either the M3 is a great car or it isn't, which is it?
Dude..WTF is your problem?
I can go list COUNTLESS ignorant posts by not only yourself, but your select few arrogant fanboys here. It is NOT JUST GTR owners like you are putting here. Your ignorance leaves me in awe.

You apparently have a vendetta on GTR owners for some reason (small "wang" syndrome?) when several people are simply inquiring about the damn car. It actually "offends" you lol!

Even the OP is simply asking for pros and cons on here and look at the absolute trash you type here....you picked hot ice out of all the intelligent posts about the gtr on here....just looking for a reason.

Get over yourself.

PS, The GTR doesnt need to "prove" its a great car, it speaks for itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
Yes it does and I do not condone those that trash the GT-R. I also do not condone those on NAGTROC that think they are driving the best car on the planet and one that should be compared to a 458, Aventador, etc. I think you will find every post I have made about the GT-R to be positive in giving the car the credit it deserves from a perfromance standpoint. It just is not a Supercar and that is what I've said all along. A supercar has to have performance AND exoticness. The GT-R has one of those. When I said....at the end of the day, an M3 is still just a BMW and a GT-R is still just a Nissan is not degrading either car. I'm merely saying that BMW and Nissan do not make exotic cars.
You dont pay attention to the media much do you?
That all started with the 911 turbo. But then whoever out there decided to test it against other higher end cars and guess what? they publicized it. Youtube, Car and driver, Top Gear...and im sure a few other magazines that youll conveniently call, "bias" has.

But its clear, a car, to be an "exotic" has to cost at LEAST 150k and be European, correct?
So is a gallardo an exotic?
You can get em 90k used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997GT3 View Post
Again, semantics. Thats your opinion. Its not shared by everyone. Most car reviewers think the GTR is a supercar(as do I).

Really? What I see is unhinged GTR bashing whenever the car is brought up and GTR owners merely defending it. Most of the threads aren't even started
by GTR owners.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
I tell ya what...you keep thinking the GT-R is a supercar. I know it will help your ego and let you sleep better at night.
Several reviewers called the GTR /placed the GTR in supercar status--what Magazine do you review? What shows do you have or host?

wait....none huh?....damn...sucks to be you.

What was interesting about Top Gear, is that they actually praised...were impressed with the GTRs performance, and they drive more cars than...sorry to say..you probably ever will. So...id definitely take their word for it as opposed to anonymous internet guy. And usually the Brits hate and tend to look down on Japanese cars. Its not often they give praise to them. And thats just one example...there are just so many more of others saying the same about the GTR being in super car territory.

I guess well call it..hybrid? Semi exotic?

BTW, i addressed you before..scroll up.

Feel free to log on to nagtroc and post the same as you did here. Youll finally come across others whose stables arent with just a lone GTR.
But somehow, i dont think you will.

Cliffs:

GTR people arent the only ones who believe their car is a supercar.
Numerous famous others who review vehicles for a living believe so also based off of its performance.

Last edited by mattixxg; 11-05-2011 at 09:43 PM..
Appreciate 0