09-19-2019, 11:17 AM   #20
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusJ View Post
No please share
Let's just say that we encountered several ladies, who had just ended their shifts or had not slept yet. Some wearing next to nothing....a t-shirt or wife beater and bottoms at most. Some of these ladies, none of them were unattractive, were all too willing to invite us inside. My partner with this job was my best friend and, as mentioned, we were in our 20's; and these women loved to flirt with us thinking we wouldn't take their stuff. They were wrong.

There was one lady who invited us inside, wearing nothing but a white wife beater that you could practically see through. The partner and I sat on the couch, she sat in front of us indian style in the floor directly in front of us. As we discussed our business with her and explained that we were taking her stuff, she actually wasn't very upset about it. Rather than throw a fit, as most did, she turned around, on her knees, with her ass up in the air, again, nothing but a wife beater on; turned on her stereo, that was under the TV in the entertainment center, lit a joint and began to smoke it. The two of us looked at each other, trying to figure out what her game plan was, then she began to give us a show. We let her finish her joint and her show, thanked her; then had her sign our paperwork, proceeded to repo her shit and left.

I'm sure that entire scenario could have gone down differently and I'm sure that was her game plan, but we remained professional. We assumed that had we partaken in her game, that it would have ultimately resulted in the loss of our gainful employ. In the end, we did nothing wrong, got a free show and did our jobs. Twas a good day.

I've derailed the topic enough. Back to bizarre home stories.
Appreciate 6
Rmtt8208.00
MKSixer34173.50
MaximusJ301.00
wdb4718.00