05-21-2018, 12:09 PM   #5
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitoo View Post
Welcome to Atlanta. We a local group. Are you on Facebook and I'll invite you. Send me a PM with you FB name
Unfortunately I am not on Facebook. I'm sure mine is still active, but I haven't logged into it in years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Pedal Steve View Post
Tyler-
Let me know if you ever want to meet-up in the NC mountains. Highlands is 2 hours from Downtown ATL. 4000 feet and 20 degrees cooler. I know all the roads around these southern mountains. Steve Ham
Steve's da man. With how busy work has been for me lately, I think I'm going to need some of that famous three pedalin' therapy soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Steve, you just make sure you and Tyler and anyone else in ATL wait for us in November. As a matter of fact Tyler, I'm going to link the tail thread here. ATL represented last year and hopefully a nice turn out this year.

2nd Annual Tail of the Dragon run 2018 https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1493889
I think if I head up with Steve I may never come back. There will be a blog written about the kid that now lives out of his M3 growing a beard somewhere on a twisty mountain road.....

See you then!
Appreciate 3