Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
Anyone have or know where I can get some matte black vinyl? Jamie?
talk to BlueSummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
Red wheels on a black car looks good.... as does green wheels on a white car, but some colors just don't go well together. Yes, they grab the attention of people, but not in a good way. That's just my opinion.
see, that's your opinion... some people like the idea of clashing colors because in the carshow game it gets you more points to be daring. i know the entire point system but i'm not going to get into that.

Quote:
It is pretty loud. You can't even drive anywhere without getting attention. If it's loud to the point where you can't even drive the car, I think it's better to switch to a quieter system.
i can drive the car if i want... i choose not to go through tires, mess up my front lip, and chancing curb rashing the wheels. I curb rashed one Neez wheel because i decided to go for a joyride rather than just getting stuff done in my beater and i paid the price. So let me make it clear that i choose not to drive the car... the exhaust is not necessarily forcing me NOT to drive it.

Quote:
Just some comments about some of the people who "stance" their car. I didn't want to make it sound like I'm a hater so I deleted the comments.
well let me ask... what's your opinion on people who stance their car? sounds like you don't like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
Ben's customer... i'm pretty sure he's from Oxnard. ACE's new GTR show car.
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0