11-23-2017, 06:30 PM   #2
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayyLebron View Post
I recently went catless, because, well, why not. With going catless I decided that I definitely need a tune, to rid myself of that pesky engine light. I had looked around the forums, and found that BPM Sport was constantly raved over. I am close to a couple of tuning shops, but I could not get around why people loved BPM. I messaged Mike Benvo, and upon a very quick response, I was purchasing the tune...

Tune arrived, cats were off and it was time to install. Mike gladly helped me during the weekend, which I did not expect at all, but the very detailed instructions that were provided made it a breeze. Took no time at all, maybe 30 minutes total. I got it tuned, stage II of course, I drove the car, and WOW. Why was the car not provided like this from the factory?! The car runs so much smoother through the power band. I don't have legitimate numbers, but my butt dyno says that it feels noticeably faster. I got the cold start delete, and servotronic steering as recommended by Mike, and could not be happier.

Upon tuning I actually discovered that I just got the dreaded throttle actuator fail. Mike had helped me diagnose the issue, sourced me a couple of actuators, and stayed with me through the process until the job was done and on the road ready to go again.

I would go with Mike and BPM sport every time! The customer service, and the tune itself are fantastic. I am extremely content with my choice, and would recommend it to anyone looking around to get a tune or swap to a new tune!

A HUGE thank you to Mike for all of his support and level of personal interest in his customers!
This is the side of BPM Service many do not see when choosing a tune but highly appreciate after they choose BPM. Benvo is a wizard and his service and product is excellent.
Appreciate 0