11-29-2011, 11:21 AM   #2366
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
sell off near the open was to shake off weak longs....as noted last night, addded to my longs at the open...mkts dont trade on news...90% of the news is tailored to the price action...there are a few exceptions like when govts announce QE and etc but this is infrequent.

I am not looking for 1300 for upside...thats too high...will let you know when I sell longs.

No need to try to catch the exact low or high cause it isnt going to happen...unless you are a day trader, dont play the ST...money is made playing IT and LT.
It was the better decision made today for me. Was holding on to MS, and every single bank stock is down today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMMEZZ View Post
Vanity, why does your post count never change from 107?
Sorry getting a little off topic lol.
Off Topic section doesn't add to your post count. I don't really post anywhere else, more just browse the other sections of the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
peeled off longs at ES 1199 level...gonna watch for now.
Spx cleared 1200 level but I'm not expecting this to go much longer. Might jump into some shorts t the end of the day. What does everyone else have planned?

I figure if we begin the descent tomorrow at market open, we can retest October lows up until the EU summit. Then a rally till Christmas could be worked in thereafter. Appears to me, ATM, the most logical timeline. Chime in guys, especially the lurkers