View Single Post
      05-12-2009, 04:20 PM   #267
RPIpower
Captain
Rep
Drives: F97 X3M, G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkseid2k View Post
Once the hardware fix to prevent the CEL on V2 is figured out - is it an easy backwards compatiblity with the 1st generation GT Exhaust? Or is that an ECU fix to get rid of the CEL?

Secondly - how does the cash back incentive work for those that purchase the current GT Race? i.e. we post the video on Youtube and.. a cheque ('check' in the US) is sent to us? Can we convert that that credit to other accessorie - i.e. scoops instead?
We have put development of v2 on hold since we cant get our v2 prototype back. The owner continues to say he will bring his car back but never does.

The incentives must be redeemed within 40 days of the order ship date. Those of you who have parts of the exhaust can not stack the special. It has to be purchased from us as a complete package. Post a youtube video (minimum 30 seconds) within 30 days of the purchase/order ship date. The tags or title of the video must have "RPI", "Race Precision" and "exhaust" in it. You can add other key words if you want (i.e. "RPi exhaust on E92 M3). Videos must be of decent quality and the sound of the exhaust should be clear. When the videos are posted, contact us with the link. Once we verify everything, we can credit your cc (one used in the original order) or give you store credit.
Appreciate 0