View Single Post
      11-08-2015, 06:28 PM   #65
redpriest
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3/Porsche 992 GT3RS

Garage List
Well, after 55 laps at Streets of Willow, 34 laps at WSIR, and 55 laps at ACS Roval, this tire is done, RIP:

The tire on the right is the passenger side front tire, which is completely melted and down to the wear bars. This tire used to be on the driver side front during my Willow Springs adventure, so it has taken the brunt of the abuse.

Did a 1.56.56 lap at Auto Club Speedway:

Lifted to let a GT3 pass me.

Had an earlier incident with a silver GT3 when he almost hit me when I went to pass on the Roval. I was fastest in the group (Black) that day, so when we went to grid order I lined up in the first position. I'm not sure where he came from, but he wanted to get in front but the lady organizing the grid wouldn't let him since he didn't know his lap time.

He went out after I did, and based on how he was driving I was faster despite him having the faster car. He couldn't stand to let a lowly M3 beat him so when I got held up by traffic (caught up to the back end of the run group after a lap), he took the opportunity to blow past me on the right after I got a point by. It was really close, and I was pissed.

He didn't have the balls to go WOT on the oval so I caught up to him. He was so concerned with me in the rear view mirror he blew the left hand turn (so did I FWIW because I was pissed, but my brakes were better):

instagram.com/titomanlio
Appreciate 1
slcook541863.00