View Single Post
      12-07-2017, 08:26 PM   #19
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_officer View Post
I already received an allocation for the new GT3 and it's on its way. I guess that's the route I am going for the next few years. Sure it's a lot more money than M cars but there are plenty more expensive cars that just don't do it for me and plenty less expensive cars that I would love to have as well, so it's not a $$ thing.
Congrats on the purchase. So this is your new DD?

That's definitely in a different league from any M product. No doubt that with a budget like that, and if I hypothetically didn't need back seats, I'd choose something completely different too. Probably not a GT3 - more likely an F-Type SVR, AMG GT R, or perhaps the brand new Vantage. But something with two seats and more exotic in any case.

Quote:
What's your stance mr. moderator? this is a discussion forum after all
I answered "Maybe". But then that's the way I've always approached the process. It happens that M has come up with the best match for my criteria three times running. I am disappointed that they will not be offering a sub-M3, four door, M-proper model though. I don't really want a vehicle larger than my F80. My next purchase is at least two years away, and could be as many as four. We'll see.
Appreciate 0