Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
2021 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dparm View Post
What about BIR?

Also, once you're at RA, you can also continue south a little bit farther and hit up the other big Midwest ones like Autobahn, Blackhawk, Gingerman, Grattan, and Putnam. Might be able to plan out a two-week road trip to sample them all?

BTW, COTA was just repaved earlier this month. I agree that it's expensive but worth doing at least once. You are getting a world-class facility with air conditioning, beautiful garages, a decent cafe, etc. Again, if you're going to make the trip, parlay it with some other sightseeing and tracks like Eagles Canyon, MSR Cresson, MSR Houston, TMS, etc.
BIR is the home track, about 2 hours away. There's just not enough events there to work with my schedule but it might be better this year. Also something like Autobahn Country Club being built a short drive away from my home but they aren't so clear on the timeline of when the track is actually going to be completed.

I might try to drive to Houston this summer to add a track day before going on vacation with family. Looks like it's too early for events being listed in August so I'll keep an eye on it.
Appreciate 0