View Single Post
      02-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #122
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightie View Post
Honestly, this isn't even my thread.. but.. why the hell are you posting on it? What good does your post do to this thread? Did it boost your self esteem?

All show? This guy stripped his car out the first week he had it. He bought the seats for a purpose, he had the kwv3 then got the club sports. The roll bar, I can go on for days and days. He built a race car, if you want to keep hating on the guy then by all means go for it. I mean, he's only invested ..15 grand? 20grand? Yeah, it's alot of money but no ones telling you how to spend your money so don't tell him how to spend it. Hands down David's the best driver I've ever seen. He takes corners like no other, never drives with traction on and hell, he's even giving me lessons on how to do it.

People like you make this forum a joke, with your internet egos. Get over yourself.

Stop bagging on the guy, he's here to sell parts. If you don't want it then leave.
thanks alot broo..

people honestly have no fucking idea...

if anything they should pay me to teach them how to drive there cars..

everyone i have seeen with this car is a moron that thinks its fast and they really need to go to M driving school.. fucking retards.. call me today bro
Appreciate 0